1. VOTE ON NBA.COMHead here to select your favorite Wizards' players on the ballot. You can vote up to once a day this way, and the site can be viewed on desktop or mobile devices.
2. VOTE ON TWITTERPut your favorite Wizards' first and last name into a tweet, along with #NBABallot, and click the Tweet button. You can vote for 10 different players each day this way, including (for easy copy-and-pasting) John Wall #NBABallot, Bradley Beal #NBABallot, Marcin Gortat #NBABallot and Nene #NBABallot or just use the buttons below!
- John Wall:
- Bradley Beal:
- Marcin Gortat:
3. VOTE ON INSTAGRAMInstagram voting is about the same as Twitter, just with a photo added. Post an original photo and put the first and last name of your favorite player in the caption, along with #NBABallot. Just like Twitter, you can vote for 10 players each day.
4. VOTE ON FACEBOOKHead to our latest Wizards Facebook All-Star Post and leave a comment with your favorite Wizard player’s first and last name, plus #NBABallot. As with other methods you can pick up to 10 different players per day, including John Wall #NBABallot, Bradley Beal #NBABallot, Marcin Gortat #NBABallot and Nene #NBABallot.
5. VOTE VIA TEXTText your vote to 69622 (MYNBA) with the player’s last name. Each name must be sent in a separate text message in order to be counted, and you can vote for up to 10 different players per phone number, per day. Message and data rates, of course, may apply.
- Text WALL to 69622
- Text BEAL to 69622
- Text NENE to 69622
- Text GORTAT to 69622
6. VOTE IN NBA GAME TIME APPGrab the NBA Game Time app – available for Android and iOS platforms – and access the full All-Star ballot to place your vote. You can vote once a day through the app.
Start voting for your Wizards now! Ballots close on Monday, Jan. 20.